MemSL is a free software application from the C/C++/C# subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-11-05. The program can be installed on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Unix.
A complete data structures/collection classes library, memory tracing, memory debugging, entry/exit tracing, exception handling, definable memory handlers, built-in threads support and much more. With:
* Single, Double, and Circular Linked Lists
* AVL Balanced and Threaded Binary Trees
* Dynamic Hashing Tables
* Stacks, Queues and Dequeues (using arrays or linked lists)
* Sets (Pascal implementation, with union, difference, intersection, etc.)
* Bags, Tables and Dictionaries
* Priority Heaps (uses the MemSL multi-dimensional array allocator)
* Priority Search Queue
* Data Handling and User Defined Functions
* Using Multiple MemSL Data Structures to Index the same Data
* Memory Tracing/Debugging (C Only)
* Runtime Memory Tracing/Debugging (C Only)
* Definable Memory Handlers (C Only)
* Error/Warning Message Handlers
* Entry/Exit Source Code Tracing/Debugging
* Runtime Entry/Exit Source Code Tracing/Debugging
MemSL (version 4.2) has a file size of 557.35 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 120 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.